How much would you spend on a used working Focus 14 Blue Braille display?

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

I'm considering selling my Focus 14 Blue, which I bought several years ago. I still have the user manual and the Cd of the Jaws driver, but think I may have broken one of the USB cables that came with it, the long one. I never learned to use all the functions of the buttons, but I've been able to use it. The problem with it is that it slow with the latest IOS on my iPhone, and is sometimes unpredictable when I'm reading or writing. How much should I charge for it? That would be less than $1000, I know. Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com