Re: determining how much ram a laptop can handle with it's installed motherboard

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Try going to the link below and running their tool that'll tell you what you want to know and then some.

From: Keith S
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2020 12:53 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] determining how much ram a laptop can handle with it's installed motherboard

Is there any way to determine how much ram a laptop can handle  with it's installed motherboard.

I used to build computers to spec when I was sighted, but that was over 17 years ago.

My laptop needs a major ram boost, but  I have never build or determined how much ram a motherboard can handle since I went blind

Thanks

Keith