locked Re: warning if you doing business

jan howells <gale7978@...>

I once was called a hopeless case by someone who did not even know me but went on gossip. No one should ever tell anyone that they are hopeless. It could be them. Things that you say can happen back to you. I was also once called a charity case because I would not go into business with someone. But it turns out that they have stated that work was not for them, and they moved to Missouri just for the blind pension. They tried to talk me into moving there just for the pension. So who is the charity case? That is a perfect example of how things that you say can come back to bite you in your fanny.

Jan