From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox portable or full

Try using this link.  There is an exe file you will run but it should work.  If it doesn't, we'll have to try to figure out why.

Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2020 8:13 AM

jene

i downloaded the portable program
when  i installed it, yup i was asked to install it, which i did
i clicked on the file to open the program i got a message
it is something like this
close all instances of firefox portable, firefox cannot update when it is open
there are 2 buttons, ok and cancel

what to do here