locked Re: Blindschools shelter their students and don't prepear them for the sighted world

jan howells <gale7978@...>

I went to both school for the blind and public school. When I graduated from public school and went on to further my education in Albany, NY, I could tell who went to public schools and who went to school for the blind by their behavior and actions. Just by their words when they spoke I could tell. How their mannerisms were, and their habits. Just how they carried themselves and conducted themselves. When I asked in a polite way so as not to hurt feelings, I had it right.

Jan