Re: Outlook opening up to a specific inbox

chris judge

Hi. I had to do this recently. Here’s what I did and it worked.

Go to options under the file menu. Arrow down to advanced and tab over to outlook start and exit. Browse to the mailbox you want to open to and chooss it. I didn’t go any where near my data file.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: March 9, 2020 12:12 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook opening up to a specific inbox

I have 2 email accounts, one for work and the other for personal email.  By default, mine opens up to my work email’s inbox, but I would like to change it to open up with my personal one.  I read where I have to change my default email under the data file tab as well as the email tab in Account settings, but I can’t seem to get the changes to take effect.  Any thoughts?