locked Re: and moreLearning to Budget

Rob Hudson <rob_hudson_3182@...>

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
Oh yes, and it really bothers some that we do well, like we
don't have the right to do anything as well or better than
some with sight.
It's a variation on this business thing where one should rise to the station of one's incompetence, or something like that. You see it all the time in other groups. One should stick to one's station in life and not try to rise above it. We and other "subnormal" (note the quotes) people are supposed to stay marginlized, out of the way, and not make waves. It's even been legalized in such places as India and south africa.