locked Re: Blindschools shelter their students and don't prepear them for the sighted world

jan howells <gale7978@...>

I have my important bills that are always the same each month set up with auto pay so that they are taken right out of my account on the third of each month. That is a big help to see them taken right out. That way I do not forget anything important. I get my bank statements in braille as well as print from Bank of America. Horizons for the Blind does an excellent job with their braille records and manuals. They are great. I am very thankful for them.