Re: spell checker

There are FOUR SCREEN READERS that I haven't played ball with: Cobra,
Narrator, NVDA, and Supernova. When I was a PBX operator at Adams Mark
Hotel which ran Windows NT, I did use Jaws; also, when I worked in the
Customer Service Department of Pizza Hut here in my bush, it was Jaws!

However, working for myself, having to SUBMIT CLAIMS for payment on a state
of Colorado-owned Web Portal, ONLY WINDOW-EYES FLOATED THE BOAT in all
directions! Additionally, compared to Hinter-Joyce and Freedom Scientific,
help, when needed from GW Micro was a snap! No arguments, just a phone call
and all was always good! If it weren't so, I shall not have elected to make
any comments at all. So, long live Window-Eyes even though it's considered
moribund!

note: VISPERO HAS NOT BEEN MENTIONED HERE 'CAUSE I HAVE HAD NO REASON TO
INTERACT WITH IT.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado