Re: Using Zoom

Abbie Taylor

Speaking of JAWS and Zoom, I realized something while reading all these messages. A couple of days  ago, I listened to a  recent FS podcast in which someone gave the keyboard shortcut to keep JAWS from announcing who enters or leaves a room and other information. Because the  shortcut sounded so simple, I didn't write it down, thinking I'd remember it. Now, I'm drawing a blank, and I have a Zoom meeting tonight. If someone knowing this keyboard shortcut could email it to me privately this afternoon, I'd really appreciate it. When will I ever  learn not to overestimate my memory?

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...