I'm being overrun by spam

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I'm running windows 10 version 1809 and thunderbird version 64.4.2 with both a road runner e-mail account and a gmail account set up in thunderbird. Over the past couple of weeks I've been receiving a ton of spam and I'm not sure where it's coming from because I never used to get any at all. It's all going to my spam folder in thunderbird but is there anything I can do to stop it? Btw I can't tell if it's mostly coming from road runner or gmail, but I receive very little actual e-mail from road runner anymore so if I had to guess I'd say it's coming from gmail. I haven't made any changes that I can think of either, and I've deleted cookies and other such things as that.

Thanks.

Troy