From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69mach1@...]
Sent: November-22-15 6:00 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New Computer Components

Hi Joseph,

Wow, thank you very much for all these recommendations!  Also, I thought I was running a Realtek soundcard but, here's what I got from the device manager:

Driver File Details
High Definition Audio Device
Driver files:
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmk.sys
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
C:\Windows\system32\drivers\portcls.sys
C:\Windows\system32\SysFxUI.dll
C:\Windows\system32\WMALFXGFXDSP.dll
Provider: Microsoft Corporation
File version: 6.1.7601.18276 (win7sp1_gdr.131003-1533)
Copyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

I do apologize for speaking ignorantly of the Realtek soundcard.

Take care.
Mike