Re: Texas Time Zone Setting

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Lynn, the only part of west Texas that is in the mountain time zone is El Paso.

On Mar 12, 2020, at 8:01 AM, lynn white <lynnwhite360@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mike,

It depends on what part of Texas your friend is in. Most parts of the state is in the central time zone while much of West Texas is in the mountain time zone.

On 3/12/2020 7:47 AM, Mike B wrote:
Howdy All,

A friend in Texas needs to know what time zone setting she should be using, running Windows 7 Pro. Would someone please tell us so I can let her know? There something like 137 different time zone selections and I want to make sure. Thanks much.