Re: Using Zoom

Gene

Thanks.  I was able to sign into the meeting on Tuesday and I then looked around and found what I wanted.

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Using Zoom

Hi Jean, you only need to sign in if you're hosting the meeting. If not, you can hit the button that says join the meeting. And then you can type in the meeting ID. I know I'm a little late with the reply, but if you need to make a few practice runs you can definitely let me know and I will let you use my personal zoom meeting room. To do any testing.