IPod touch 7th generation charging error?

Josh Kennedy

Hi,
Yesterday my iPod touch sometimes seems to not charge even though it is. In other words, when I plug in the apple charging cable it still says not charging. But if I lock and then unlock the screen, unplug and plug it back in, then it will ding and say charging. Or if I power it all the way off, unplug the charger, and plug it in, it then turns itself on and then will say charging. Why is this? Or is this a bug in the latest iOS? Other than that it is working fine.

Josh

Sent from my iPod