That would be great.

Thanks,

Victor

On Mar 14, 2020, at 8:40 PM, Marie <magpie.mn@...> wrote:

I will do some checking to make sure but I believe someone on the VIPhone list said there is an app and I think it is called Dolby on, which records in stereo.
Marie

From: Victor
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 4:01 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Do any of the book players record in stereo?

Does the iPhone record in stereo? Do any smart phones or tablets record in stereo?

Victor

On Mar 14, 2020, at 3:54 PM, Evan Reese <mentat1@...> wrote:

You’re welcome Steven.
You can monitor the recording by plugging headphones into the headphone jack on the Book Sense.
You may have to play around with the output level a bit before you really get started. I don’t know whether the Microphone Sensitivity setting also works with line in recordings or not. You will get some serious audio compression if the level is too high.
Fortunately, you should be able to hear whether that is happening pretty quickly if you listen to it while it’s recording and find a good output level.
Evan