Re: Winamp, to customize or not to customize

lynn white

Hi Terry,

Most of the time, I don’t think it matters.  But, I had so much trouble installing Winamp, as a last desperate measure, I did a custom install and it took.

As you will probably find out if you perform a custom install, there are not a lot of steps as compared to Standard.  Don’t forget to use classic skins.

I’m afraid that if the current owners of Winamp don’t create a major upgrade, it will be obsolete.

On Mar 15, 2020, at 5:05 PM, TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...> wrote:

Hi Lynn,

Thank you so much for your quick response. I did download Winamp, but would love opinions on customizing versus standard install.

Also, if you prefer customization, what differeing choices are you making that I might also want to make?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne