Re: unwanted voices

Ron Canazzi

Hi Joe,

I am using an iPhone.  There is a hotkey or hot touch for turning on/off speech. TalkBack is for Androids. Try using any such hotkey or hot touch for that screen reader and phone.

On 3/16/2020 11:41 AM, Joe Giovanelli wrote:
Hello List,

I'm trying to learn how to use a smart phone.

I can use Assistant to dial phone numbers, and that works. Only one thing. Talkback continues to talk while I am on the phone.

Is there a way to make that stop? I know that I can call using the Dialer, but would that be any different from what I am experiencing? I can't locate the Dialer.

I thank you for any ideas you folks have.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"