From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. <ukekearuaro@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Monday, March 16, 2020 22:37
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] unwanted voices

Mr. Giovanelli, your question might be better addressed on an Android list.
Please permit me to ask a question, may be two since I'm Oliver Twist!!

What make/model is your phone?

Do you have the Proximity Sensor turned on?

Sorry, I have a third question: What version of Android is your toy
running?

Ok, I'll run a mile first, and then come back for the answers!! Hopefully,
I might be able to help you sort out a few things. Have lots of fun with
your new toy and welcome to Androidville if you are new to the land!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado