From: Norma A. Boge <naboge@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Monday, March 16, 2020 22:35
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] unwanted voices

Hi Joe,

Phones running Android have a proximity sensor, usually located in the top left corner of the screen. Any time you want to silence TalkBack, just wave your hand over that area and TB should stop. Putting the phone up to your ear should also activate the proximity sensor, although my Pixel 3A does stop after a few more words.

You will find a lot of help regarding Android on the ANATAD list, all levels of expertise and a friendly list. A great podcast drops about every week, as well. To subscribe, send a blank message to
anatad+unsubscribe@....

HTH
Norma