From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe
Giovanelli
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 4:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] unwanted voices

Hi, Norma,

Fortunately I have some help or I would not have gotten to where I am now.

There was NO proximity Sensor on my phone. Its instruction manual didn't
show such a thing. With some searching, my friend found that this is an app,
which he installed and set up according to instructions.

When I approach the screen, I no longer set off Talkback. As of now, though,
I cannot seem to open Google Assistant so I can make a call. I have not done
well with the phone's dial pad, although I did make a call using it. I'll
need to try this again to see if that works.

It is possible that I'm having trouble because of basic unfamiliarity with
this phone.

Joe G.