Re: Seeking advice about 128gb SD card and Sansa Clip Zip

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Thank you Laz. I'll try the command line way first. I'm just glad that I probably didn't get a bad SD card.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 8:50 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Seeking advice about 128gb SD card and Sansa Clip Zip

The Sansa clip Zip will only recognize microSD cards formatted as FAT32. The only choices you have to format such a card is to either brush up on old DOS commands for formatting, or download a utility that does so on Windows.

HTH,

Laz

On 3/18/20, Steven Johnson <saxmonger@comcast.net> wrote:
I recently got a 128gb SDXC card for my Clip Zip with Rockbox, and I
formatted it in Windows 10 as XFAT as the only 2 choices were NTFS and
XFAT for the file system. It appears that the Clip doesn't recognize the card.
Any thoughts or personal experiences regarding using a 128gb SD card
with the Clip? Thanks for your help.

--
Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones, Bluetooth devices, and accessories http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com