From: Laz
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 3:09 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Additional Free Voices for NVDA

Gerald,

I hope the below helps. I noticed this info was missing on the page
from the link that was provided earlier.

Microsoft Speech Platform - Runtime (Version 11), x86. Note that you
must install the x86 version even if your system is 64 bit.

Laz

On 9/2/15, Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@verizon.net> wrote:

I installed these two apps, but when I accessed the NVDA Synthesizer
dialog

on the Preferences menu and selected Microsoft Speech Platform in the
combo

box and then clicked Okay, I got an error message that the synthesizer
could

not be loaded. Did I screw something up?

Gerald