Possibly Entering the "smart phone" world

Howard Traxler

Hello all you cell phone experts out there.

I'm thinking of maybe getting a "smart phone" (my first).  I'm seeing an ad for US Cell on television, inwhich they offer a free phone if you change over.  The phone seems to be a Samsung S20 5G phone.  Wonder if anyone has this one and if it's a desirable phone and useable by a blind person?  Appreciate any thought on this one or on the US Cell service.  I was a US Cell customer for about 17 years up until 10 years ago.  But I had an assortment of flip phones that were popular at the time.

Thank you.

Howard