From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrien
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 4:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] help please? windows log-on speech not loading properly

Hi

When I start my pc up, when I turn it on, the log-on speech is very slow to load, I have to keep pressing tab before I can get it to speak, it should put focus straight on the password box, I get the windows start up sound, it says windows starting, then the speech itself takes for ever to load. I asked microsoft disability support, they said it was because I have too many programs loading on start up, but I have disabled loads of programs under msconfig and task manager, any ideas please? It is a windows 10 pro laptop.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter

@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06Hi