From: Aman Singer [mailto:aman.singer@...]
Sent: Saturday, 21 November 2015 5:49 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need scanner recommendations

Hi Robin,

Both the 38/900 and 4800 are available. To the best of my
understanding, and I would be grateful for correction, the 4800 is
much faster than anything in the 3xxx series. I haven't used the 4800
myself, though. My understanding is that the 3900 is the cheaper and
slower model, while the 4800 is a faster model. I have not been able
to get any better understanding of the differences between the units,
it would be nice to see them put head to head and to see whether the
price premium on the 4800 is worth it. The 3xxx and 4xxx, though by
the same company, aren't quite the same thing.
Aman

On 11/20/15, Robin Frost <robini71@...> wrote:
Hi,
Actually model numbers are up to 4800. I just got one and it's super fast I

have no complaints at all; and when I've needed to contact the manufacturer

they've been very kind every time out.
My 3600 served me well for years but sadly it isn't supported with windows
10 drivers so that's why my upgrade was necessitated.
I recommend this line highly as well.
Robin