From: Dan Rathburn
To: TechTalk
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking Hydrometer

Hi,

Futureaids.com has a talking clock that also gives the indoor temperature
and humidity for $19.95 with free shipping. I've had one for over a year and

it works well. My only complaints are no volume control and it can be a
little tricky to set up.

Regards,

Dan

The nice thing about science is that it's true whether you believe in it or

not.