Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Hygrometer, Talking Unit Info

Like I said, I have two of these and I like them.  The hydrometer is a bit slow to change but it does and they are both quite accurate.  It is easy to set up once you know  what the buttons on the top do and there are three more on the back.  the top one on the back is for daylight savings time on or off.  The next one down is the time zone button and the bottom one is for Fahrenheit and Celsius.  The top buttons are in a circle with the speech button in the middle.  When you get the clock Mike I'd be happy to help if you need it.  Chances are though that you'll be fine.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

“All is well.
Everything is working out for my highest good.
Out of this situation only good will come.

Louise Hay