The Blaze ET, do you like it?

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

One of my dear friends is lending me a Blaze ET on a long-term basis if I get it repaired by HIMS.  I figure that it will cost around $100 because it has a damaged charging port.  After looking at the user guide online, it sounds pretty neat.  I know that its operating system is Android.  Does it tend to be pretty stable, or does it freeze up a lot?  I see that it has Bluetooth capability.  Can it be paired to a Bluetooth speaker, or is that functionality only geared toward HIMS braille displays?  Thanks for your feedback.