Re: help please? windows log-on speech not loading properly

Adrien

Hi gene

Yes I have no issues at all if I use sleep or hibinate, the log-on screen comes up almost immediately. To me it appears like it is a driver issue, it seemed to start a while back when I up-graded to windows 10 but it has gradually got worse over time. I have had to take my other pc to be reformatted as windows 10 has become very sluggish and the pc is unusable. Thanks for your help.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter

@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06