Re: The Blaze ET, do you like it?

Laz

Sorry but i believe it does run some sort of Android version. I was
not very impressed with the one I owned for about 3 months. It
basically just sat on my desk not being used until I sold it and the
accessories for about half what the retail price was and which is what
it was really worth. The OCR aspect of it did work fine from my test
when I first got it though.

Laz

On 3/23/20, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
<ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com> wrote:
Mr. Steven Johnson, the BlazeET DOES NOT, as far as I know, run the Android
OS! Rather, it runs Windows cE which Microsoft NO LONGER supported even
before the BlazeET and its cousin were released.

Better be sure to check with HIMS regarding repairs; it's possible that it
is NO LONGER being supported especially now that HIMS main concentration,
which is NEITHER GREAT NOR GOOD, is exclusively on the Polaris!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Bluetooth devices, and accessories