From: "Shelly Kane" <shellykane323@gmail.com>
To: <techtalk@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 2:28 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Question about Eset Nod32 Antivirus

Hi Group:

I have been using Eset for years now and I just got my license renewed. I got an email telling me that I need to install the new update or whatever this may be and I have never seen it before. When I click get started, will I have to enter any information like the license number or serial number or anything like that? I don't even know my user name or password for the website because I don't go there often. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shelly