Re: The Blaze ET, do you like it?

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Thanks Laz and Olusegun for your thoughts. HIMS would fix it, but they charge quite a bit, and they make noise like most products that come in for repair need a new main board. The person who lent it to me just told me to do what I want with it, so I am going to take it to a local electronics repair shop where the older gentleman who runs it is a wizard with a soldering iron. I have nothing to lose, and Lester the shop proprietor gets to make a buck during these rough times, and crack open something he has probably never seen before. It just needs the charging port resoldered.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 7:30 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] The Blaze ET, do you like it?

Sorry but i believe it does run some sort of Android version. I was not very impressed with the one I owned for about 3 months. It basically just sat on my desk not being used until I sold it and the accessories for about half what the retail price was and which is what it was really worth. The OCR aspect of it did work fine from my test when I first got it though.

Laz

On 3/23/20, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
<ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com> wrote:
Mr. Steven Johnson, the BlazeET DOES NOT, as far as I know, run the
Android OS! Rather, it runs Windows cE which Microsoft NO LONGER
supported even before the BlazeET and its cousin were released.

Better be sure to check with HIMS regarding repairs; it's possible
that it is NO LONGER being supported especially now that HIMS main
concentration, which is NEITHER GREAT NOR GOOD, is exclusively on the Polaris!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

--