From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of jan
howells via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 6:41 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] The Blaze ET, do you like it?

I am still trying to figure out if I like it. I am having trouble figuring
out how I can put my own internet stations in it. It seems like it has its
own built in ones. I am not interested in those. I want to put my own into
it. Does anyone know how to do that? I got a Getting Started Quick Guide in
braille with it, and I do not know where my caregivers put it. I fear that
someone threw it away, because I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone have
one? I had it next to mth chair on the floor, and it is gone. If they
picked it up to vacuum or shampoo the carpet so that it would not get wet, I
have no clue where they put it. Thez do not even remember where they put
it.
But it has to be here somewhere. But I have looked everywhere.
I have only had the unit for a few weeks. The Victor Reader Stream seems
much easier to operate. You can definitely put in your own internet radio
stations. I like the fcct that you can record from the fm on the Blaze ET.
And I like the OCR camera.

Jan