From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fanus
Sent: March 24, 2020 4:34
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Strange Sonos problem

Hello list
For a while I did not use sonos on my pc. This morning after activating it
there was a reminder of an update which I installed. Now I can not play
music. I deleted the folder of itunes music and then I added it again. I can
navigate to a song but nothing happens when I press enter. I tried to update
the library and now I get an error saying that the device or path for the
music is not available. Can someone please suggest a solution?
Regards
Fanus