Re: The Blaze ET, do you like it?

Laz

The going price for a second-hand Blaze ET seems to be between $300 to
$400. I've seen people try to sell them for $400 and end up lowering
their price closer to $300 for it to sell.

Good luck!

Laz

On 3/24/20, jan howells via Groups.Io <gale7978=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have the station on the Victor Reader Stream. If you need a
computer for the Blaze ET, I will be looking for a home to sell
it. I traded someone a $900 piece of equipment that I had, but
of course I would not sell this for that much as it is less than
that from HIMS. I do like the fact that you can record from fm
radio on it, though. I am unable to get anything on the fm, but
that is because I live where there are a lot of mountains, and I
am living in an apt building that has 11 floors in a highrise.
That is a lot of concrete and steel. There are medical buildings
all around with medical equipment interference. I would have to
find out how much this is from HIMS, and then make it less. I
did not know that you needed a computer to use it, or I would not
have traded.

Jan Howells

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/