need google help

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a journey into using Google products. I had a gmail account but I never checked it. So, it lapsed. Then, I got a new account which I use for my Android phone. I can't seem to access the gmail account because it keeps wanting me to sign into the old account. I can't get rid of it, I can't find a 'use another account' link or button or anything. I'm having the worst time, and I really need to get this fixed. Can anyone help please? Does Google have an 800 number? Do they have a chat line or anything so I can talk to somebody?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring