Re: How to put the address of the message in view into Contacts, when using Outlook 2016? ?

david

Hello;

the following works with outlook 2013 2016, 2019,

1, enter on a message which contains an email address you wish to add to contacts,

2, use the keystroke, ctrl+shift+y=copy to dialog,

3, now press the letter c=contact press enter,

here you will see/read, first and last name,

if you use the tab key you will see/read the email address,

you can also add other criteria, such as, phone number, address, etc.

if your happy with the info on the screen, just press alt+s=save,

you will be placed back into the message.

to add BCCcField,

alt+p=options, now press the letter B=BBC,