Re: kudos to Irie-AT!!!

Gary Greico

I agree, they are great.

On 26-Mar-20 7:53 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Good morning all,

Yesterday I wrote you all describing my problems with my phone and
with my gmail address.  I was at my wit's end!  I was all stressed out
and completely bamboozled and malarkifized.

I decided to call Irie-AT my phone's distributor.  They are
distributing the Smart Vision2.  Folks, I cannot tell you how
wonderful this experience was!  The guy in Tech support, Jerry, by
name, not only got onto my phone and fixed the voicemail problem I was
having, but I spent an hour on the phone with him while he went onto
the gmail site, fixed my gmail account, fixed my phone's email, and
got me all up and running again, but he did so with humor and grace
and made me feel just great!

I can't say enough about this company and their products!  Their tech
support is stellar!  I'm all set now.  I can now move onto the next
steps in my life.  Kudos to Irie-AT.

Ann P.