From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Dowling
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 4:19 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] list and comparrison of different amazon speakers

Hi,
This isn't a list, but I think if it's streaming you want, you should go with the fire stick.
it's able to stream audio from Amazon music, just like an echo, and it can also stream video content from Prime Video, NetFlix, Hulu and youtube among others.
HTH,
John.
On Mar 25, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Fanus <buys.fanus@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hello list
Where can I look for such a list? I am actually looking for a device to
stream audio and vidio to my tv via HDMI.
Regards
Fanus