From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: 23 November 2015 20:31
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Driverless cars, podcast

Hi Walter,
I don't mind some friendly discussion on this topic, but the last time it
came up a couple of weeks ago, things got a bit heated and out of hand. I
did personally contribute so I take my share of the blame, but I may have to
request that the thread be closed if it happens again. I hope you
understand.