From: Beth [mailto:thebluesisloose@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 9:12 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] tech memories

The book is titled, How Music Got Free by Steven Witt. I can't remember
how to spell the author's last name, but the title keywords you should
be able to search for anywhere, including the Bard site. Note to Bard
users: the site is being maintained at the moment, so is shut down for
the weekend. So when it comes back up, feel free to look How Music Got
Free up.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 8/30/2015 6:05 AM, Christina Stolze wrote:
Beth,
I am sorry but I didn't catch the name of the book. Can you please tell me the name of the book you are talking about in this email?
Best Regards,
Christina