how do i make my logitec k380 speak letters and numbers please

Adrien <salamander22160@...>

Hi

I have been having problems with my Samsung galaxy a7 and speech, have sorted out most problems but my Bluetooth keyboard is not speaking the letter or number keys, it worked ok before. It is the logitec k380, I am using talkback, not voice assist and google tts, the keyboard does work but the letter and number keys won't speak, where in the accessibility settings do I get this working again please? I have been right through the settings several times.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:
best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io
facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter
@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06

https://www.avg.com