Re: HP preinstalled software question

Rob Hudson <rob_hudson_3182@...>

Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Preinstalled software wouldn't cause this problem. If it did, the
company would be bankrupt unless it did something about it.
To add to this, it certainly isn't helping you, either. Go ahead and remove it.
There are all kinds of packages preinstalled on these things that you don't really need, like McAfee and background maintenance services, and photo packages. If at all possible I suggest doing a fresh, clean install of w10 from a Microsoft provided iso. Wipe everything and start clean. That's what I did with my new Dell a couple of weeks ago.