Re: talking radio?

Gerald Levy

Out of curiosity, I searched Ebay.co myself, and found a US-based seller that has the Sangean PR-D17 for about 77 pounds, or about $95 with free overseas shipping to the UK:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sangean-PR-D17-AM-FM-RDS-Portable-Radio-Specially-Designed-for-The-Visually-I/264607675093?hash=item3d9bd8b2d5:g:-RUAAOSwTpleKHaw

Gerald

On 3/28/2020 3:18 PM, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io wrote:

Okay, since this radio is no longer available on Amazon.co, try Ebay.co.  Just type "sangean pr-d17" into the search field, and see if you get any results.  If you can find a new one for about 77 pounds, consider buying it.

Gerald

On 3/28/2020 11:14 AM, Billy Inglis wrote:
i Gerald, unfortunetly Amazon.com DO not ship to my region.

On 28/03/2020 10:35, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io wrote:

Amazon is currently selling the Sangean PR-D17 for $74.53, their lowest price ever:

https://www.amazon.com/Sangean-PR-D17-Portable-Specially-Designed/dp/B07T7CP63M

Gerald

On 3/28/2020 4:07 AM, Fanus wrote:
Look at the Sangean pr-17, it is amazing.
Regards
Fanus