From: "Allen West" <alwest0324@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 10:46 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Wifi problem

Hi All,

Recently, we started working from home and assisting our clients over
the phone. Yesterday, I was asked to help someone connect to the
Internet. This has always been a piece of cake until yesterday. I had
her go to Settings, then Network and Internet. I have always found
Wifi to be right after Status. On her computer both Wifi and Airplane
mode are missing from the list.

If anyone has seen this before and found a work around, can you help us.

Thanks

Allen