From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] HP preinstalled software question

But if this is a new machine, why bother?  Will installing a clean
version of Windows void the warranty and the return policy?  If a new
machine has something obviously wrong with it, I wouldn't try to
repair or correct the problem.  You wouldn't do so with products in
general.  Why not just return it for something else?  Manufactured
computers shouldn't have any such problems.  The description, taking
five minutes to load a web page is completely outside of any expected
bahavior.

Gene