From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 6:34 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] HP preinstalled software question

I'm not at all clear about the sequence of events.  Did you just get
this computer?  If not, have you had it since it was new and did these
problems just begin?  At this point, no one can address the question
of what might be causing these problems properly because we know
nothing about if you had the machine and it worked properly and these
problems just started or the previous history of the machine, such as
if you got it refurbished or from an owner.

Gene