Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 9:32 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] help with vip talking latest version

I have the latest model of the VIP talking thermostat.  When I press the report button I get the message “your system has run the recommended number of hours call your service provider”.  With the older model there was a way to turn off this alert.  Could someone send me a copy of the manual or help me with turning this alert off?

Thanks for any help.

rexwisdom@...

No one is totally worthless; they can always be used as a bad example.