question about survey site

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I joined Opinion Outpost to try and make a little extra cash by answering market research questions.  I know it doesn't pay very much but any little bit will help.  Since I joined the site, I have gotten some surveys which I have done but what happens before the survey even comes up is that you have to answer questions to see if you even qualify.  They will also tell you after you answered all of the qualifying questions that they have enough surveys and you don't need to do it.  It just seems pointless to have all of these before survey questions.  Have any of you ever experienced this?  I'm trying to get points and I can't even get there because they either have enough or I don't qualify for that particular survey.  Just checking to see if any of you have experienced this.  Thanks!

Shelly